HDFC Life Easy Health Plan: Features
A Critical Illness Insurance is a mediclaim policy that provides the policy holder with a lump sum payment in-case he/she is diagnosed with a serious health condition. Some of the critical illnesses covered under this plan are – Cancer, Coronary artery bypass surgery, Heart attack, kidney failure, stroke, major organ transplant (Pancreas, heart, liver, lung).
Such a health insurnace for family helps you get rid of the financial burden you or your family might face due to medical emergencies
Features of HDFC Life Easy Health Plan – Mediclaim Policy For Family:
- • All-inclusive, fixed benefit, health insurance plan that provides coverage against surgeries, hospitalization and Critical Illness.
- • Flexibility to choose between 1, 2 or all 3 benefits. Customize your health plan based on your requirement by opting any one of 7 Plan Options
- • Lump sum payout upon diagnosis of any one of 18 Critical Illnesses and against 138 surgical procedures
- • Daily Hospital Cash Benefit in case of hospitalization
- • Easy issuance process, no requirement to undergo any medicals
- • Flexibility to pay Single or Regular premium based on your convenience
- • Tax Benefits subject to provisions contained under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961